Climate and Average Weather in Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza is a region in Spain. The most popular city in this region is Ibiza Town. So we will use the climate data of Ibiza Town to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Ibiza:
During the month of May, June and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Some other facts:
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Ibiza is July with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
The island of Ibiza has a Mediterranean climate that is characterized by mild winters and warm summers. Rainfall is low throughout the year and decreases to almost nothing in summer months, still a strong thunderstorm can sometimes occur in summer. Last but not least summer months are characterized by the many hours of sunshine. This makes Ibiza one of the most popular summer sun destinations in the Mediterranean.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Ibiza, Spain?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.