Climate and Average Weather in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
In Cayman Islands you have several regions, one of which is called Grand Cayman. The most popular city in this region is West Bay. So we will use the climate data of West Bay to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Grand Cayman:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- September is the wettest month in Grand Cayman. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Grand Cayman is July with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.