Climate and Average Weather in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
In Cayman Islands you have several regions, one of which is called Grand Cayman. The most popular city in this region is West Bay, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Grand Cayman. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 27°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- The months of May, June, August, September and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- October is the wettest month in Grand Cayman. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Grand Cayman is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C.
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 27°C.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Grand Cayman in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.