Climate and Average Weather in Distrito Federal, Brazil
Distrito Federal is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Brasilia. So we will use the climate data of Brasilia to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Distrito Federal:
During the month of May, June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- Distrito Federal has dry periods in June, July and August.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Distrito Federal is September with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Distrito Federal, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.