Climate and Average Weather in Colima, Mexico
Colima is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Manzanillo. So we will use the climate data of Manzanillo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Colima:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, July and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Colima has dry periods in February, March, April, May and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Colima is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Colima, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.