Climate and Average Weather in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia
Central Sulawesi is a region in Indonesia. The most popular city in this region is Palu. So we will use the climate data of Palu to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Central Sulawesi:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July and September.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Central Sulawesi is September with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Central Sulawesi, Indonesia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.