Climate and Average Weather in Atlántico, Colombia
Atlántico is a region in Colombia. The most popular city in this region is Barranquilla. So we will use the climate data of Barranquilla to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Atlántico:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is October with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Atlántico is August with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Atlántico, Colombia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.