Climate and Average Weather in Ardèche, France
Ardèche is a region in France. The most popular city in this region is Aubenas. So we will use the climate data of Aubenas to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Ardèche:
During the month of May and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 8°C (47°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Ardèche is July with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Ardèche, France?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.