Average monthly snow and rainfall in Vapi (Gujarat) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Vapi in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Vapi has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 88.98 in (2260.0 mm)