Average monthly snow and rainfall in Valencia de Alcántara (Extremadura) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Valencia de Alcántara in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Valencia de Alcántara has dry periods in March, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 4.69 inch (119.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.16 inch (4.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.40 inch (569.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Valencia de Alcántara (Extremadura)