Average monthly snow and rainfall in Tbeng Meanchey (Preah Vihear Province) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Tbeng Meanchey has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Tbeng Meanchey in Millimeter »
More climate information for Tbeng Meanchey
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Tbeng Meanchey.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.