Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sucre (Chuquisaca Department) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sucre in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Sucre has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 5 inches (128 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, June is the driest month with 0.1 inches (2 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.9 inches (607 mm)