Average monthly snow and rainfall in Pyeongchang (inches)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Pyeongchang has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Pyeongchang in Millimeter »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Pyeongchang .
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in South Korea and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.