Average monthly snow and rainfall in Puerto Escondido (Oaxaca) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Puerto Escondido has dry periods in January, February, March, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.00 in (0.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Puerto Escondido in Millimeter »
More climate information for Puerto Escondido
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Puerto Escondido.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.