Average monthly snow and rainfall in Port-Gentil in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Port-Gentil in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- Port-Gentil has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 14 inch (355 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.1 inch (2 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 77.5 inch (1968 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Port-Gentil