Average monthly snow and rainfall in Port Antonio (Portland) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Port Antonio in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June and October.
- Port Antonio has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 31.93 in (811.0 mm)