Average monthly snow and rainfall in Poipet (Banteay Meanchey Province) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Poipet has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Poipet in Millimeter »
More climate information for Poipet
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Poipet.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.