Average monthly snow and rainfall in Poipet (Banteay Meanchey Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Poipet in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Poipet has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 9.65 inch (245.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.20 inch (5.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Poipet (Banteay Meanchey Province)