Average monthly snow and rainfall in Playa Blanca (Cocle) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Playa Blanca in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Playa Blanca has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 10.4 inches (265 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 0.5 inches (13 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 74.9 inches (1902 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Playa Blanca (Cocle)
partly cloudy and chance of rain
partly cloudy and chance of slight rain
partly cloudy and slight rain