Average monthly snow and rainfall in Phumĭ Trás Treăng (Siem Reap Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Phumĭ Trás Treăng in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Phumĭ Trás Treăng has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)