Average monthly snow and rainfall in Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Phumĭ Tœ̆k Thla has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)