Average monthly snow and rainfall in Otjiwarongo in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Otjiwarongo in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and February.
- Otjiwarongo has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, February is the wettest month with 4.4 inches (111 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0 inches (0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 16.4 inches (417 mm)