Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nueva Gorgona (Panama) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Nueva Gorgona in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Nueva Gorgona has dry periods in February and March.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 13.1 inch (333 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 0.4 inch (9 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 74.8 inch (1901 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Nueva Gorgona (Panama)