Average monthly snow and rainfall in Muang Phônsavan (Xieng Khouang) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Muang Phônsavan in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Muang Phônsavan has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 16 inches (405 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.5 inches (13 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 73.1 inches (1858 mm)