Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mérida (Yucatán) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mérida in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Mérida has dry periods in March and April.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 7.28 inch (185.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 0.91 inch (23.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 40.94 inch (1040.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Mérida (Yucatán)
Patchy rain possible