Average monthly snow and rainfall in Merida (Extremadura) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Merida in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Merida has dry periods in March, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 4.7 inch (119 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.2 inch (4 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.4 inch (569 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Merida (Extremadura)