Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mazunte (Oaxaca) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mazunte in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Mazunte has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 9.80 inch (249.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.12 inch (3.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 43.70 inch (1110.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Mazunte (Oaxaca)