Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mazunte (Oaxaca) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mazunte in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Mazunte has dry periods in January, February, March, November and December.
- On average, May is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 0.00 in (0.0 mm)