Average monthly snow and rainfall in Machupicchu in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Machupicchu in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Machupicchu has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 6.22 inch (158.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, June is the driest month with 0.08 inch (2.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 28.98 inch (736.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Machupicchu
Patchy rain possible