Average monthly snow and rainfall in Lagos (Algarve) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Lagos in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Lagos has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 4.2 inch (107 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.1 inch (2 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 18.8 inch (477 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Lagos (Algarve)