Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ksamil (Vlorë County) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ksamil in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, October, November and December.
- Ksamil has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 6.2 inches (157 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.8 inches (20 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 40.3 inches (1023 mm)