Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kralendijk (Bonaire) in inches
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Kralendijk has dry periods in March, April, May, June and July.
- On average, November is the wettest month.
- On average, April is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 19.84 in (504.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Kralendijk in Millimeter »
More climate information for Kralendijk
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Kralendijk.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bonaire, St Eustatius, Saba and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.