Average monthly snow and rainfall in Koh Dach (Kandal Province) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Koh Dach has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Koh Dach in Millimeter »
More climate information for Koh Dach
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Koh Dach.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.