Average monthly snow and rainfall in Koh Dach (Kandal Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Koh Dach in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Koh Dach has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)