Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ko Lanta (Koh Lanta) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ko Lanta in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ko Lanta has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 12.99 inch (330.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.59 inch (15.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ko Lanta (Koh Lanta)