Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kanchanaburi (Kanchanaburi Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Kanchanaburi in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, July, September and October.
- Kanchanaburi has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 8.8 inch (223 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.2 inch (4 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 42.1 inch (1070 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Kanchanaburi (Kanchanaburi Province)
Patchy rain possible