Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kalia in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Kalia in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Kalia has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 5.63 inch (143.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.00 inch (0.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.05 inch (560.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Kalia