Average monthly snow and rainfall in Guanajuato (Guanajuato) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Guanajuato has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 27.48 in (698.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Guanajuato in Millimeter »
More climate information for Guanajuato
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Guanajuato.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.