Average monthly snow and rainfall in Gjirokastra in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Gjirokastra in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, October, November and December.
- Gjirokastra has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 15.79 inch (401.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, August is the driest month with 0.39 inch (10.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 73.66 inch (1871.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Gjirokastra