Average monthly snow and rainfall in Fier in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Fier in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, October, November and December.
- Fier has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 6.69 inch (170.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.35 inch (9.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Fier
Patchy rain possible