Average monthly snow and rainfall in Copacabana in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Copacabana in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Copacabana has dry periods in June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 4.7 inches (120 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.2 inches (5 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.8 inches (605 mm)