Average monthly snow and rainfall in Choma in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Choma in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Choma has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 31.50 in (800.0 mm)