Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chengdu (Sichuan) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Chengdu in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Chengdu has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 7.9 inches (200 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.3 inches (9 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 37.8 inches (959 mm)