Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chefchaouene (Tanger-Tetouan) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Chefchaouene in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, November and December.
- Chefchaouene has dry periods in June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 31.34 in (796.0 mm)