Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bowen (Queensland) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bowen in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Bowen has dry periods in June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, February is the wettest month.
- On average, September is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 36.14 in (918.0 mm)