Average monthly snow and rainfall in Blue Bay in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Blue Bay in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October and November.
- Blue Bay has dry periods in March, April, May and June.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 4.9 inch (125 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 0.5 inch (13 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 24.4 inch (620 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Blue Bay
Patchy rain possible