Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bien Hoa (Dong Nai) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bien Hoa in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Bien Hoa has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 12.17 inch (309.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 0.24 inch (6.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Bien Hoa (Dong Nai)
Patchy rain possible