Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Thangon in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Thangon in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August and September.
- Ban Thangon has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 12.72 inch (323.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.12 inch (3.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ban Thangon