Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Phônsavan (Xieng Khouang) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Phônsavan in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Phônsavan has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 15.9 inches (405 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.5 inches (13 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 73.1 inches (1856 mm)