Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Nong Hoi (Kanchanaburi Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Nong Hoi in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Nong Hoi has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 8.6 inches (218 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.4 inches (11 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 48.6 inches (1234 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ban Nong Hoi (Kanchanaburi Province)
broken clouds and rain
partly cloudy and thunder
broken clouds and slight rain