Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang (Chiang Mai Province) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 9.29 inch (236.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 0.20 inch (5.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ban Mae Ka Talat Luang (Chiang Mai Province)
Patchy rain possible