Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ban Chéng in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ban Chéng in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ban Chéng has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 10.91 inch (277.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.39 inch (10.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 54.76 inch (1391.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ban Chéng