Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bamenda in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bamenda in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Bamenda has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 13.11 inch (333.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.20 inch (5.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Bamenda